What is Account Payable process?
Accounts payable is a crucial business process for a company through which it manages capital owed to its vendors and suppliers. A vital part of every business, this branch of general accounting oversees cash outflow. Hence, accurate payment of legitimate bills and invoices is essential for the smooth functioning of any business. It typically involves processing, verification, and reconciliation of invoices; along with the completion of payments and control of expenses.
WHY CHOOSE NEOLOTEX?
Neolotex is one of the top accounts payable outsourcing companies of the present decade. We have created a broad and far-reaching clientele through different types of organizations. Our technologically advanced tools efficiently provide services such as scanning, invoice processing, approval, resolution, and vendor reconciliation. We aim to simplify and eliminate your burden of managing accounting processes so that you can focus better on running your business.
- Up-To-The-Minute and Cutting-Edge Technology
- Lower Processing Cost
- Complete Data Security and Confidentiality
- Observance To Regulatory and Governing Norms
- Finely tailored accounts payable services for structured and simplified functioning
- One-Stop Solution for Accounting, Invoicing & BPO Processes
- On-time delivery through our high-end services
- We not only deliver expert accounts payable services but also accounts receivable process in BPO
- Specialized Finance and Accounting Services
- Expert management of all kinds of accounts payables